"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Friday, February 11, 2011

Grammys Anticipation


I feel like a spoiled brat when I say this but I can't contain my excitement so here it is: I get to go to the GRAMMYS!!! I'm in LA right now keeping busy till Sunday when the awards are happening and have already done some fun things which included some damage to my wallet. Shhhh...don't tell! Ok, back to the Grammys. It's looking like I'm going to be braving this dress with an added black and gold waist belt and my sky high black suede pumps and possibly some tights if I end up feeling too uncomfortable without them. Here's hoping I don't fall on my face and flash the world!

Yep, it's pretty darn flashy, short and in your face but what better occasion to wear a dress like this than the Grammys? But getting to dress up and see the slew of celebrities perform live isn't what I'm most excited for. My biggest excitement?...

That's right, my favorite actress and celebrity/girl crush (and half of my favorite celebrity couple) GWYNETH PALTROW is going to perform with Cee Lo Green!!!! When I heard this I about fainted with excitement! I will be happy to be in the same room as her, let alone see her perform. I need to stop thinking about it before I have a minor heart attack. Breath Addi, just breath.


This morning I had a cinnamon bun from Babycakes and was blown away with deliciousness! My sister Chelsea fell in love with this bakery over a year ago after discovering her gluten intolerance and whenever we're in New York a Babycakes pit stop in a must. But now you don't have to live in the Big Apple to get a delicious gluten, sugar, and dairy free baked good because, as this picture and happy Augustus (my stomach's name--don't judge) prove, they recently opened an LA store too! They also ship nationwide if you're willing to spend a pretty penny to experience them from home. Looks like I'm going to be doing even more baking when I get home...

Well that's all for now folks. I'll keep you posted on my Grammys experience. If you hear on the news about a crazy petite blonde fan attacking Gwyneth at the Grammys you'll know who it is. Ok I'm gonna go now before I sound even more like a freak.

1 comment: