"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Put a Smile on My Face

Photobucket

Here are some things (including bubbles) that have made me smile since I saw you last...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1.) Beautiful Portland weddings filled with more romance than I've ever beheld at a wedding. 2.) Delicious specially ordered salads at Kaleidoscope Pizza where I've become a regular.

Photobucket Photobucket

1.) Celebrating one of my best friend's 21st birthday with her and realizing we've been friends for 7 years. We're growing up! 2.) Taking a moment to read and eat chocolate simultaneously. Two of my favorite activities!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1.) Going to the final Harry Potter midnight showing with a friend who just may be Harry's number one fan and beholding the bevy of HP freaks and geeks throughout the evening. 2.) Sister bonding time on our Portland trip.

What has put a smile on your face lately?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, this is so cute!

    Well, getting my internship with Broken Records Mag out of NYC, might just be the best thing I can think of!

    ReplyDelete