"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pretty Lacy Things


On Thanksgivng I decided to bust out my lovely lace ASOS dress and pair it with my new fur vest from Target and my fierce Steve Madden pumps. I love any excuse to wear lace and Thanksgiving seemed like the perfect occasion.

I belted my dress with a white double buckle waist belt with gold accents from H&M.

Speaking of lace, I am so excited about my purchase today at our resale store Avant Garb where I had just enough credit to buy this beautiful lace Free People tunic! I have coveted my friend's same item for years and I can't believe I finally have my hands on it!

I absolutely love this lace number that (the beautiful but alarmingly thin) Kate Bosworth recently sported. Floral + lace = stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment