"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stunning Serena



It's about time I did a Gossip Girl post. The style is too good to ignore and it is the primary reason behind my faithfulness to the show season after season. Serena Van der Woodsen, Blake Lively's character has a closet I'd give my firstborn child for. Ok, maybe I wouldn't go that far but you catch my gist. Serena takes fashion risks with fearless grace which is why I have chosen to be her for an upcoming alter ego themed costume party. That'll have to suffice as the closest Ill get to being in her actual shoes...

There are no words to describe the Carolina Herrera stunner she wears in the photo above other than a dream Cinderella dress. It might be my favorite thing she's ever worn in the show. Breathtaking. Here are a few of my other favorite looks she has been rocking this season...

Umm...again, there are no words. This creation is droolworthy.


I love everything about this strong shouldered sequin blazer, and the picture doesn't show that she has boldly paired it with cobalt blue skinny pants.


If only I had the guts to rock a getup as fearless as this...


While creating this post I discovered a Gossip Girl style lover's dream site! The site is called Gossip Girl Fashion and features details of the looks on every week's episode and how you can find a similar look for cheaper. I love it!!


I'll be sporting this wine colored fierce dress from Lulus on Saturday night to channel my alter ego Serena. It certainly doesn't look as expensive as something Serena would wear, but I thought it captured her bold and sexy style. I'll be pairing it with the gold and snakeskin Steve Madden platform stilettos I featured in a previous post. Here's hoping I can pull it off!


1 comment:

  1. I do love Serena's style, and think you will pull it off beautifully! Though to be honest I feel like much more of a Vanessa mixed with a bit of Claire.

    ReplyDelete