"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Red Carpet Style


Ok, there weren't nearly as many best dressed red carpet walkers as the Golden Globes, but there were a select few that really caught my eye...in a good way! Here are my picks.

Is it just me or is Amy Adams really kicking into high fashion gear these days? I LOVE this look! So sleek and elegant!

Mila Kunis stunned in this gorgeous Alexander McQueen frock that stood out from the bunch.

My jaw dropped when I saw Tina Fey--that's right, TINA FEY in this beautiful lace Oscar de la Renta red dress! This is the best she's ever looked in my opinion!

Another Oscar de la Renta stunner, Lea Michelle looked gorgeous as always in this plunging sparkler of a dress. I love the belt detail.

I thought Annette Benning looked especially beautiful in this shimmery metalic gown with a beaded neckline detail.

Another Glee stunner Heather Morris looked absolutely incredible in this feathery, floaty crystal adorned dress.

I loved loved LOVED the ombre Monique Lhullier navy dress that Julia Stiles rocked. Way to make a red carpet comeback Julia! P.S. your hair and makeup are flawless as well.


Well, there you have it. Who was your favorite on the red carpet? Or am I the only one who watches the SAG (or Screen Actors Guild) Awards? Are there any more award show fanatics out there? In other news, I finally saw The King's Speech last night and it blew my mind! If you haven't seen it yet, go see it ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Firstly, yes, you are the only one that watches that. haha But that's why I love you. Secondly, I love Mila's dress and Julia's dress! SO pretty! Thanks for the fashion update my award show fanatic friend. : )

    ReplyDelete