"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday: Blue Suede Shoes


Finally, it's looking like we're going to have a week of nice weather and today I have officially started my new summer work schedule, so I have decided to document my summer outfits for this week Monday through Friday. Here's to kicking off the summer in style!


"But don't you step on my blue suede shoes. You can do anything but lay off my blue suede shoes." --Elivs Presley



I accented this grey romper from Target with dark grey metallic accessories and gave the look a pop of color with the Steve Madden shoes.



I love the twisted back of this romper.



You might recognize these beautiful blue suede Steve Madden platform pumps from an earlier post. I mentioned that I had been wanting them and finally caved in on my trip to New York. As you can see, I am making sure to get my money's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment