"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday: Two Tone


I decided to do my own take on the jean on jean trend by layering this cute top my lovely friend got me as a gift with my darker denim Miley Cyrus for Max Azria skirt. To pull the look together I belted it with my favorite waist belt from Forever 21.



The top is actually classic cotton, and not denim texture. I like that the print makes it almost a faux denim with the real texture being more lightweight and soft. Perfect for a warm summer day.



I completed the look with the same metallic hoop earrings from yesterday's look, a couple statement rings, and my new open toed booties from Forever 21. My description of the look would be all American with sass.

No comments:

Post a Comment