"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday: Gaga for Graphics


Today I decided to break in my new graphic print skirt from Target. My favorite part about it? The fact that it was on clearance and I only paid 5 dollars for it! Gotta love a great bargain.



Once again, I mixed black leather accents into the look by pairing my H&M shrunken leather jacket over my cream camisole and my leather Joey shoes.



Though this photo hardly does it justice, I love this big purple cocktail ring I got from Forever 21 last year. I wear it almost anytime I wear something involving purple.



Another one of my favorite go-to accessories is this pair of jeweled earrings I also got on clearance from Target. I like to wear them with my hair up to show them off.

Thursday is my Friday so yay for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment