"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Movie Style


Rarely to I watch a movie and absolutely love every single outfit the character wears. Last night, when watching What Happens in Vegas for about the 100th time with my sisters, I was reminded that this is one of those rare movies that leave me coveting every look. I would literally wear every outfit right off Cameron Diaz's back if I could. That, to me, is pure costume design genius. In the film, Diaz's style combines the perfect amount of polished urban chicness with some casual, weekend wear mixed in. Here are some of my favorites:



















This look I saved for last because it deserves to be the grand finale. The dress is show stopping. If I could hunt it down and afford to buy it, I would in a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment