"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Bella Pilar


Years ago, I discovered Papyrus greeting cards and let me tell you, it was love at first sight. The reason why I fell so hard for their cards was because of the incredible artist Bella Pilar, who's stylish and beautiful illustrations adorn many of the company's greeting cards, as well as journals, gift bags, and stationery sets. I have since tried to track her down and was overjoyed when I found out on her Facebook page that she was starting a blog called Juniper Valentine, which features her new artwork with cute little captions underneath that add to the illustrations' overall flair. I envy her talent and just adore the chicness of the women she illustrates. I can't pick favorites because I would have too many, but here are several of her illustrations that stood out to me just to wet your appetite:






No comments:

Post a Comment