"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Perfect Boyfriend Shorts



Well, I finally found the perfect pair of boyfriend shorts that I have been searching high and low for at H&M. The perfect boyfriend shorts actually mimic the perfect boyfriend: They are relaxed and give you your space, and make you look great and feel comfortable.



I wanted shorts that were a relaxed fit without falling too far down my waist, which often happened with jeans that were too big. These were exactly the fit I was looking for. I actually went a size up to get the exact loosness I wanted.




The shorts are so casual that I wanted to dress them up by pairing a nice tee with my nude platform pumps that I've been living in this summer.



I fell in love with this studded tee from Urban Outfitters. I love the zipper embellishment especially. I almost wish I bought it in grey too...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE boyfriend cut jeans! I haven't tried shorts yet though, but they are super comfy!

    ReplyDelete