"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Patriotic Expression


"Free at last; free at last; thank God Almighty we are free at last." --Martin Luther King, Jr.



Happy 4th of July everyone! For the 4th I decided to pull put my Zac Posen for Target blue dress with snap details.



I went all out on my nails this year. I achieved this patriotic look by alternating every other nail with blue and red, and then taking a nail art white and using the thin brush to paint horizontal stripes across the red and small dots on the blue. I was actually surprised how well they turned out, given how clumpy the white polish was.





Right now I am watching The Patriot, my recommendation for the perfect 4th of July movie. Enjoy the beautiful fireworks and stay safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment