"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Floral Dress



In my opinion, everyone should own at least one floral dress for spring and into summer. The look is classic and can be worked with different accents and accessories depending on the season. This week I decided to pull out my floral dress, which is actually sheer lingerie that I got from Victoria's Secret a few years ago. I put a black slip underneath and sinched the waist with a white studded waist belt from H&M and voila! I had my own floral look for summer.


I paired this gold layered chain necklace and white studded belt to give the look a more modern edge.






Here are a few recent floral dress looks I've been loving:







No comments:

Post a Comment