"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fashion Crush



{jeans: Makers of True Originals; tunic: H&M; scarf via resale store; belt via Fred Meyer and part of a 3-pack little girl belt set; booties: Kelsie Dagger via TJ Maxx; jacket: H&M}


First off, I have been having way to much fun with my friends lately as you can see by a couple of these pics. A spontaneous photoshoot after a Starbucks run on our lunch break? Yes please. Secondly, I have developed a sizeable fashion crush on the lovely Malin Akerman. I don't know why I am just now noticing how much I love her style but I am officially smitten. So much so that I am now considering experimenting the long whimsical skirt. How does she make it look so polished and chic? Here are just some of my favorite looks she has been rocking as of late.



No comments:

Post a Comment