"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grey's Anatomy and Early Workouts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{dress: Alyn Paige via Ross; vest: Mossimo for Target: belt: Forever 21; socks: H&M; shoes: Wet Seal}

I have come to realize that Grey's Anatomy is one of the greatest concepts ever envisioned for a television show. Here are the reasons why:

1.) It has the perfect amount of both hospital patient drama and character development drama to keep you absolutely and completely addicted.

2.) Every main character is different and lovable in their own way. (I should say original character, because there are a few I'm still struggling with).

3.) Just when you think you can't handle any more drama, a moment of comic relief happens and you're once again sucked back in.

4.) All us non med students learn random medical lingo such as "scrub in" and "post op surgery." I remember when I was really addicted even dreaming about scrubbing in for surgery. And I hate blood and guts.

5.) Attractive characters. McDreamy and McSteamy. Need I say more?

6.) You can never watch it too much. Grey's is currently getting me though my early morning workouts. I'm watching it all over again from season 1 from Netflix instant on my iPhone and it makes my early mornings on the elliptical much more bearable. It's also a great homework companion too.

If you're watching the current season please no spoilers! I'm waiting till it's all over so I can watch it all back to back. I can handle waiting a week between each episode. When the new season comes out on DVD you better believe I will be putting my life on hold to be a complete vegetable and stay up till the wee hours of the morning watching it.

Do any of you have a favorite season? I'm trying to figure out which one mine is...


1 comment:

  1. First off I'm pretty sure I have that same vest in the greenish color, great minds and all that!

    Secondly, I have been watching Grey's Anatomy (anatomy is a funny word) on Netflix, and I'm on season 4 right now. I find it over the top, gory and goofy, just the way I like my tv!

    ReplyDelete