"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love at First Sight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am beyond excited for Water for Elephants' release next Friday. I ate up the book like a piece of chocolate and was left wanting more. Fortunately I don't have to wait much longer to get more! Only six more days till I get to see Reese and Robert reunited once again! I say once again because many of you may not know that Mr. Pattinson's gorgeous face can be seen in the deleted scenes of Vanity Fair playing Reese's grown up son...which makes it kinda creepy that he's playing her lover now, right? I can proudly say that I discovered Robert Pattinson before all the crazy Twilight fans did when watching the Vanity Fair deleted scenes years ago with a couple friends. I remember us actually pausing the scene on his face because of how beautiful he was (above). Clearly, his face was meant to be seen more. I received my Vogue in the mail today and can't get over the gorgeous shots of Reese and the elephant. Stunning right? Leave it to Hollywood to make the circus look so glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment