"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

--Winston Churchill

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Vacation at Home

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Have you ever had a weekend that felt like a refreshing and fun-filled vacation without leaving town? That's what this weekend felt like for me. My beautiful friend Brooke packed up her life and came to stay at my place for the weekend. My parents have been out of town all weekend so I was especially happy to have a companion over the Easter weekend. Some of our activities included: seeing Water for Elephants with friends, being introduced to Will & Grace and gabbing trough it all, gabbing even more till the wee hours of the morning, a delightful walk up our hills with more gabbing, our first trip to Jasper's burger joint (see above) where we had a couple of the most amazing burgers of our lives, buying matching shoes with our friend Grace and wearing them at a concert/fundraiser where my art was featured, nail painting, candy, Red Robin, and Easter service outside at church in our Sunday best. Thank you Brooke for the best weekend I've had in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I have that same lace cardigan in navy blue, and I wore it today! Will and Grace is wonderful, gotta love it!

    And you have to let me know how "Water for Elephants" was!!!

    ReplyDelete